Finally done! The next in line in my Ghibli fashion - Spirited away! hope you like it No Face
- that was easy!!!!Black and transparent!And of course some gold!Yubaba
- this lady knows what to do with gold and look glamourous with all those jewels!I didn't change hair or the idea of dress- i really liked it in the movieChihiro
- she is a typical teenager so a very simple outfit for her. And every time i thnk of the movie i remember the very first scene where she holds flowers- so i put the flower on purseHaku
- that was hard...very hard. But in the end we have a very serious geometric outfit- i thik it was a good choice(you are going to see one weird evolution very soon)Haku-dragon
- very interesting design- i enjoyed drawing it!
Charecters belong to Hayao Miyazaki If you want to reblog it- please do it from my page [link]
FAQTo start with- my real name is Sasha. But for many years i've been called Sashii or Sashiiko and i really like when people call me like this
1)What is your major in university??? -I study fashion design and i guess you can see that in my works. But i also got a degree in Web-design.
2)How long have you been drawing? -I've started when i was eight and went to art school for kids(it's like evening school where you go after normal school)i finished it when i was 15 and at that time i hated drawing!!But when i was 16 went to USA and met there a great teacher- he is my inspiration and thanks to him i do what i do now.